POSITION: Applications Engineer Systems
The Applications Engineer is responsible to provide high-level, advanced, technical training and support to customers, including integrators/technicians, and Works closely with Sales, and Marketing. This position is based in Hyderabad.
- Provides advanced technical support for complex Sun Infonet product range that involve software, firmware, networking, comprehensive wireless, Speaker Management and other sophisticated capabilities.
- Develops and conducts trainings for customers for assigned product lines using appropriate means (e.g. offline and onsite training & certification, webinar, etc.).
- General Technical Customer Support (e.g. quotations) via Sales Team
- Provides technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex audio and A/V systems.
- Resolves advanced application and customer application issues, including performing follow-up technical support,.
- Supports the Marketing team with technical information for marketing materials.
- Provides input on product improvements and modifications based on customer requirements.
- Reviews new products for proper use with other products, including performing field tests on new products to gain familiarity and working knowledge.
- Supports trade shows as booth staff.
- An academic degree in a related area is required or equivalent work of a minimum 5-7 years experience.
- As a self-confident personality, you enjoy conducting trainings and presentations live and virtual.
- Should have experience with the planning and execution of audio projects.
- A strong technical/product background with emphasis on AV applications, as well as good understanding of audio network protocols distinguishes you.
- Should be familiar with Microsoft Office, CAD applications.
- Functional spoken and written English language skills are required.
- Communication skills, creativity, and a strong commitment to responsibilities and goals are an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel
POSITION : PRE SALES MANAGER – (Vacancy filled)
LOCATION : Delhi
The Projects Manager should have Degree/Diploma in telecommunications,electronics and instrumentation or computer science or in computer/ networking having 5-10 years of relevant experience in Project implementation and execution in Telecom, Office automation, IT or AV industry.
- Responsible for identifying ,designing & Executing Audio Video Projects that Involves Integration of Microphones / Speakers / Conference Systems etc;
- Should have worked closely with Audio Consultants / sound engrr etc and should have been able to Coordinate, implement and assist in developing projects related to Auditorium / Conference Halls etc;
- Should have Worked closely with agencies in various projects such as Security Product suppliers , Project Managers , Contractors etc;
- Should be able to make specifications / tenders etc;
- Should be able to make complete Project reports. A showcase of the same during Interview is must.
- Should be a competent marketing Manager with knowledge to Audio Products like Microphones / Speakers / Amplifiers / Audio Mixers etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in electronics or related disciplines;
- 3-4 years of working experience in marketing with specialization on Projects;
- Contacts with Audio Consultants a must;
- Excellent multi-tasking and proactive problem solving skills;
- Self-discipline, well-organized and good initiative;
- Strong command of spoken and written English is a must.
POSITION : SERVICE HEAD
LOCATION : Delhi
The Service head manages service department team members. Provides the highest level of customer service while developing lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Previous Service Experience, Comprehensive Industry Knowledge, Management
- Experience, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication,
- Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving, Degree in Business or Administration