ARES 8 line array system is designed to serve the needs of an extensive range of sound reinforcement applications ranging from small sized club gigs to massive theatres where sound quality can make or break the show.
Audiofocus ARES 8 provides all the benefits you can expect from a real line array which meets all of the WST criteria. The low-mid frequency range is handled by the exquisite dual 8” Faital Pro speakers while a silky smooth top end is provided by a 1’4” exit compression driver coupled to a waveguide.
Because of the compact and lightweight nature of the cabinet, a single operator can set up the eight element system in just 10 minutes with the help of smart and handy rigging.
These are some key things to keep in mind about the ARES 8:
– ARES 8 is available in a “Plug & Play” version with 4 presets, DSP and amplifier from Powersoft.
– A Bi-amp version is available with Powersoft set up and amplifiers.
– ARES 8 line array system is listed in the Ease Focus database.
- Multi-functional FOH system
- Suitable for audience size ranging from 200-5000 people
- True cylindrical dedicated wavefront
- Sidefill/Outfill for large stages
- Scalable up to 24 elements
- Active/Bi-amp/Fine tuning versions
|Drivers||2 x 8″” LF/MF & 1 x 1,4″” Neo driver – 1 x 3″” HF voice coil & Titanium diaphragm|
|Frequency range||70 Hz – 19,5 kHz|
|Power capacity (Wrms) Peak power||Wrms: 420 W (LF) / 100 W (HF) Peak power: 540 W (LF) / 200 W (HF)|
|Impedance||4Ω LF – 8Ω HF (bi-amped)|
|Dispersion (h x v)||110° x 7,5°(average)|
|Sensitivity 1W / 1m||98 dB (low) – 110 dB (high)|
|SPL max / 1m||Bi-amped: 132 dB Active: 133 dB|
|Rigging angles||Linear & Logarithmic|
|Qty of angles||20 x 0,5°steps|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||250 x 645 x 400 mm (including pins)|
|Weight||Bi-amped: 29 kg Active: 30 kg|
|Finish||High resistant Polyurea coating|
|Material||First grade birch plywood 15 & 24 mm|
|Compatible||Powersoft, Ease Focus & Armonia|
|Accessories||Rigging frame, Over-hat, T-Yoke, protective cover, flight-cases|